is a series of interactive business classes offering unique business tools,
services, resources and support. HBBH teaches business strategy and business
planning to the health practitioner seeking medical and business support to grow and enhance
- Create a clinic model to maximize efficiency,
effectiveness, and positive experience for everyone involved from patient to
staff to doctor.
- Provide an effective patient strategy to
ensure a long-term relationship with a patient to optimize their health.
- The introduction of the River of HealthTM
- Without patients you have no business. In this
session develop your response to the most important question any entrepreneur
has to answer "why me".
- In order to maximize your position in the
community you need to listen and adjust to what the community is saying. We
have the tool that will provide a very clear understanding on what you need to
become unique in your community.
- Develop a marketing foundation that will be
the cornerstone of all your marketing strategies.
- Develop and incorporate a general presentation
model and strategy that can effectively be used in any setting to increase your
- Develop a very unique program exclusive to the
HBBH workshop series. Following the River of HealthTM, develop YOUR
"Four Seasons of HealthTM" model.
- A successful business is often an extension of
the entrepreneur that is in control. Develop your entrepreneurial attitude,
skill and knowledge incorporating a number of unique tools exclusive to the
- Tackle associate negotiations, inventory
management, application based learning, employee management and what if's
- Understand and develop a very unique program
exclusive to the HBBH workshop series. Follow along and develop YOUR "Step
- Understanding your financial statements is
important, BUT managing the statements is more critical to the long-term
- Understand your finances, manage your
financial records, and most important establish an internal administration
system that will allow to pro-actively deal with challenges before they become
- Develop a financial communicator in order to
provide internal and external reviewers specific and important information for
- Begin to develop YOUR own "Rainbow/
Life-Long WellnessTM" program for patients at the highest level