Dick Thom brings an amazing life experience and credentials to HBBH.
- My 40+ years of experience has honed my skills as a clinician as well as an astute business owner.
- I have been teaching both doctors and students both medical principles and proven business principles – hence the name HBBH: Health of Business, Business of Health.
- My first degree was obtained from the University of Toronto, Faculty of Dentistry in 1974.
- I received my first Doctor of Naturopathic Medicine degree from the Ontario College of Naturopathic Medicine in 1986, and in 1989 he completed a second degree from the National College of Naturopathic Medicine NCNM) in Oregon.
- I am the past Dean of Naturopathic Medicine at NCNM, and currently I am a full-time professor teaching clinical and physical diagnosis, gastroenterology, x-ray practicum, neurology and business entrepreneurship.
- I lecture extensively throughout North America and have written and collaborated on many articles dealing with energy medicines and nutrition. I am the author of “Coping with Food Intolerances” and “Unda Numbers: An Energetic Journey to Homeostasis and Wellness.”
- I have a private practice in “Coping with Food Intolerances” and “Unda Numbers: An Energetic Journey to Homeostasis and Wellness.” Oregon.
- In addition to my passion for medicine, my favorite hobby is ice hockey and I have been a loyal Boston Bruin fan for over 55 years.